- Disinfecting application will start in the back corner, furthest from the containment entry.
- Fog entire space being cleaned. This includes a 360 degree application via a fogger.
- Disinfectant will be applied to all services until a light coating of moisture is on the surface (this coating will look like condensation on the surface). Surface must remain wet for not less than 10 minutes.
- Two 1-gallon containers of the disinfectant will be left behind for the janitorial services moving forward. This application should take place twice per day and would pertain to high traffic areas such as countertops, bars, keyboards, printers, fax machines, doorknobs, etc. With each cleaning, more protection is provided to the surface being cleaned. Additional cleaner can be purchased if needed.
- As rooms are cleaned and cleared, each room will be labeled in some way to show that room has been cleaned.
NOTE: Owner will be responsible for making sure that all items of concern (paper, stored items, etc) are put away prior to the fogging commencing.
NOTE: If space is very dirty, a surface cleaning will be needed prior to fogging. If that is discovered during the inspection, the Mitigation solution will be required to make sure that the surfaces are clean before the fogging takes place.